ENHANCED SAFETY FOR AT-HOME APPOINTMENTS
As we continue our concierge at-home service, our clinical team remains vigilant regarding sanitary procedures, As healthcare providers, our clinical teams already employ high standards through frequent hand washing and other sterile techniques.
However, based on guidance from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus, we have implemented enhanced techniques used to clean our vehicles after each at-home veterinary visit. In particular, we are paying special attention to wiping down steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
FLEXIBLE IN-PERSON/PET VISITS
For at-home visits, we are open to visiting your pet in an environment that is comfortable for you and your family. Whether that be your garage, in your backyard or apartment lobby - we are flexible!
MONITORING OF READIVET EMPLOYEE'S HEALTH
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to remain vigilant about frequent hand washing.
CLIENT PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS
In order to better protect you and our veterinary care providers, we will be asking the following questions to those requesting at-home service:
1. Have you traveled to any of the countries deemed high risk (Level 3 or 4) by the US State Department in the last 14 days? Clients who answer YES to this question will only be seen via ReadiVet TeleHealth.
• Level 4 Travel Areas (Mongolia, Haiti, Iran, China, Iraq, Mali, Central African Republic, Venezuela, Yemen, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan, North Korea, Libya)
• Level 3 Travel Areas (Tajikistan, Micronesia, Israel, The West Bank and Gaza, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, South Korea, Italy, Pakistan, Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Niger, Nigeria, Lebanon, Guinea-Bissau, Chad, Sudan, Honduras, Nicaragua)
2. Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
• Fever greater than 100
• Difficulty breathing
4. Are you currently experiencing fever over 100, difficulty breathing or cough?